I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Emma from SHUT THE NEGATIVE NOISE OFF. She is amazing and I am thankful.
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
First off holy moly 15 that’s a lot. Can I alter that? Ok I will try…
Seven Things about Me
- I am watching The Big Bang Theory as I type this. It is one of my favorite tv shows for re runs. I don’t watch originals.
- My sister in law is coming for thanksgiving and along with my family will be very stressful.
- I love the Sandman from Neil Gaiman. I use to collect comic books and it was by far my favorite.
- I went to therapy today and part of me feels it was a waste of time. I don’t understand why I can’t make a real connection with a therapist.
- I want to see male strippers. I have only seen them once and it was an experience. I use to like going to see female strippers but then I became a social worker. Though a part of me wishes I had the body to be one.
- My middle son loves history. I have joy that he is interested in anything and can remember facts since he has had two brain surgeries.
- My youngest son is your typical nine year old boy. He brings me joy by reminding me how fun it is to be a kid.
Bonus one since I talked of the joy of my other sons and I want to be fair because I love them all…. my oldest wants to be a psychologist. I think this is cool because it is what I wanted to be before kids and bills got in the way of school. I think he will be awesome at it.
Alright thank you Emma again for the nomination. It really makes me have to think about things outside my normal every day life.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged anxiety, award, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, children, comic book, depression, life, mental health, mental illness, neil gaiman, psychology, social work, strippers, therapy, versatile blogger award.
It represents my job and why i do it. I am a social worker and most dislike us but a few appreciate us. i inturn appreciate them 😀
I also debate some kind of tattoo and the saying … One day if i get the money