I feel normal right now… well my normal anyway. I do wonder when it’ll change. I wonder if life gets better. I want to know if i have what it takes to be successful. Can i make real continual change? I just have a lot of life questions right now. Im not sure of answers.
I wanted to do something lighthearted today. And wordpress said I now reached 1337 followers which must be a landmark for them so here is twenty questions answered about me.
- What is my happiest memory? I am going to go with my happiest moment in time. I remember driving with friends at about eighteen down the road with my hand out the window and the wheels splashing water and my hand. I didn’t care how dirty the water was. I was carefree and without a worry in the world. It was heaven.
- Do I think aliens exist? I actually do not. I think we would have found them or they would have found us by now. I just can’t wrap my mind around there be aliens. Though I like sci-fi movies and the idea of them.
- What is the favorite thing about myself? This is a hard one right now but I think that I care so much about life. It is what is bringing me so much anguish right now but I do like that I care. Is there a way to still care and dial it down though? That is the question?
- What was your favorite television show as a child? Hands down Save By The Bell
- What do you feel most proud of? My three children.
- What’s your biggest irrational fear? I can’t say it is completely irrational as it does happen to people but I am terrified that my house will catch on fire. I think about it A LOT.
- What is the best Halloween costume you ever had? My mom made me into a cabbage patch doll one year. It was amazing.
- What’s your favorite lyric? Oh this is so hard!! Probably Sullen Girl by Fiona Apple Is that why they call me
A sullen girl, sullen girl
They don’t know
I used to sail the
Deep and tranquil sea
But he washed me shore
And he took my pearl
And left an empty
Shell of me ==== I know it is probably about rape though I am not sure but I feel like someone took a piece of me and left an empty shell and I can’t get my pearl back.
- Would I want the ability to read minds? Hell No! I am paranoid as it is. I don’t need that added to my plate. What I don’t know doesn’t hurt me right?
- What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? My three newborn baby boys. Sorry nothing compares.
- If money wasn’t a factor how would I spend the rest of my life? I think living in Dallas Texas in a fancy house with a butler, cook, etc. Doing mental health charity work. It would be awesome!
- What social issue is most important to you? Well besides mental health which would be the obvious answer I would say…. childhood trauma which often leads to mental health issues so they do tie in together.
- Do you believe in soul mates? Yes I do. But I don’t think I believe in them as necessarily lovers but as more of friends and if sex is a perk to that soul mate friendship all the better. I hope that made sense lol
- If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Again I am too paranoid to be invisible so I wouldn’t do it. I would just stay in my house and wait it out. Boring I know.
- What fictional character do you identify with the most? By far Bridget Jones from Bridget Jones’s Diary. I am pudgy, but funny and endearing and a klutz and self conscious and a total flake.
- What actor would play you in a movie about your life? Wow this is a good question and very egotistical lol. But I would like to say Jennifer Lawrence. I love her and she is a great mental health advocate.
- What celebrity do you have a crush on right now? Currently I am really feeling Keanu Reeves with Brad Pitt and him becoming sober a close second.
- Did you ever cheat on a test in school. No never a test but I did get caught cheating on math homework where I copied off a friend of mine.
- Have you ever been arrested? No but I have been pulled over by a cop for speeding a couple of times oh and no legal tags.
- Do you know your heritage? I know that I have a lot of native american in me and if I had the extra money would do one of those DNA tests from ancestery.com
So that is all for now. Please feel free to answer these questions either all or some yourself if you like. Let me know if you do as I’d love to read your answers. Any questions ask away 🙂