Please take a moment to follow the blog hop on my other channel. It can be your New Year Day guilty pleasure lol
Hope everyone us having a warm and safe Christmas. Good bless!
via PicsArt Photo Studio
Reblogging to share on this blog a little get to know me beauty tag.
I say this on my Instagram feed a couple weeks ago. This one amazingly spoke to me. It a bundle of truth in one simple meme.
This extends to first impressions of strangers all the way to your step son who appears perfect who is grooming your five year old son to abuse as he wishes. I see families monthly who had no idea they let a predator in their home or friends who know the wife is getting bruises and stay quite about it until the two year old is beaten to death.
I know that paragraph may sound like I am saying we should know or see more. Really that isn’t my total point. As a society I just wish we could open our eyes to the real positivity even if the person is dirty and ugly and at the same time forgive our selves for not seeing the poison in the garden.
Ultimately human nature can’t be predicted fully but can be avoided if we take care of each other. Is thus making sense at all? 🙂 I guess I just need to purge this thought.
Comments or questions please leave below. I am on vacation tomorrow for fifteen days so will be able to pussy better attention to my blogs.
Come join me on my social media add well.
I made this Instagram Textgram a it is weighing heavy on my mind. I just can’t shake the realness of the dream and the disappointment it was a dream. It just reminded me if past regretfully decisions and how one it is made you can’t go back. Choices made at 20 will haunt once in awhile your future either with hard regret or subconscious seepage regret. Sigh… Just wish the hug in my dream want so fucking real. I could really use that kind of hug. 😦
What regrets do you have? Any comments or questions add below.
Please check me out in my social media sites.
I shamelessly gave myself an honorable mention from my beauty blog so I could cross promote. And well if you don’t believe and promote yourself who will right? Marketing 101 up in heeerre. So without further ado I present the….
Ok so the rules!!!! First posting the image of the award — done
2. Link back to the person that nominated you — done
3. Nominate 6 other blogger’s who have made an impact on your blogging experience in such a way that they feel like “family” Just one little caveat all but one of these folks I have followed and sometimes interacted with when I had my first wordpress blog I deleted The Old Heave HO It was written while I was separated from my hubby and pretty much anonymous but I decided when we got back together to start a blog fresh and not be anonymous. And this one was born 😀
- A Single Parents Life Is a life blog that is a single Mom just living her life and I think she uses it as a good way to purge things or discuss Mom topics. Her blog is one of the ones that come direct to my email box. She sometimes drops off and I wonder how her life is but thankfully she has started to re-post again
- Neverbenormalagain Is an awesome blog that I view as a confessional and theraputic blog Since I am vocal about my mental health issues. I respect that candidness and a well written blog that shows what it is like to live with something you didn’t create.
- Prince Charming Isn’t Here This blog is raw and funny and irreverent and I love it. Nothing more needs to be said of it’s awesomeness lol
- Talinorfali is a life sharing blog and with my previous blog was very helpful in comments etc. (I was in a lot of pain with that blog) I know blogs are just flat words but I have always found through her blog that I have no doubt she is a kind caring soul.
- An Evil Nymph’s Blog The name of this blog alone is flipping exceptional. The writer like the previous ones mentioned above I am sure doesn’t know how much help with my last blog she was in her comments and kindness. It helps she is a great writer and her tag line is awesome as well. “I think WAY too much!” I can completely relate to that.
- New Complaint Is the only new to me blog on this list. I am not sure if I discovered her through this blog or my beauty one but I think this one. Either way I love her blog as she is young with ambition and dreams she is following. So I guess it’s a way for me to feel youthful and fun to see someone go for their dreams young instead of behind the ball like me now! Even if you are not into fashion etc I think she has something youthful and vibrant for everyone.
4. Let your six WordPress family members know that you have awarded them — will do when I am done posting
5. Spread the Love! Done Done and Done!
Thanks for stopping by and any questions or comments just leave below!
Thanksgiving dice game playing.
Next day was a nice day so we racked and burned leaves.
This week we went to a Christmas Party for my middle son’s resource center,
John trying to look like a grumpy old man… and boy did he pull it off!
And one more just to be a brat lol.
Questions or comments please leave below!
Please follow my social media sights
July/August 2009 my middle soon had two brain surgeries due to cancer. It took six months and Gods hands to save my sons life. I am thankful everyday we did not have the ultimate loss of life.
The thing is loss is more than death. My son is different regardless. We lost the little carefree boy. He lost the ability to be whatever he wanted growing up due to brain damage. Thank goodness it is minimal but regardless he is different then his peers and I know he feels that loss even if he can’t understand it.
We are lucky though and again grateful but people tend to minimize the small losses when they need to be recognized and coped with. We are now four years later and a second surgery and yearly MRI learning those skills.
I don’t write this for pity but it was the prompt and wanted to share this message some small stuff does need sweated.
Questions? Comments? Please leave below and follow me on my social media sites please. You can find them in other posts as writing this from my phone and can’t paste right now 🙂
Thanks to all my followers I appreciate it as I purge myself on here!
I made this a couple months back after having a dream about an ex. Now I have stayed in previous post. My husband is not my lightning strike soul mate but one through time has become one. In times of loneliness and depressions can focus on regrets or what could have been. Or when my subconscious wishes to dream. I just felt like sharing this on this child snowy day because winter and holidays make me more sentimental. Do they you?