Why is it so hard to have routines and do chores? I’m so over having mental illness issues. I’m always tired can’t concentrate and feel overwhelmed. Though lack the ability to do anything about it. Sigh. I know I need to make changes what stops me? Anyway these are my thoughts today. What are yours?
Today I wish I was back in the safe walls of the psych hospital. I feel overwhelmed at work and home. I don’t feel depressed or suicidal. It’s just to be disconnected to the world and get to work on me and try and make me a better person. I know it’s totally selfish but I had no worries. It was awesome.
I’m thankful I’m in a better place then last year even though last week or two has been mentally rough this week has been better. I wonder if I wasn’t in a mixed state last week. Maybe it’s because I have hope with my potential job promotion interviews… Working on getting out of my comfort zone. Who knows 😀
Also one of my dearest friends and I talked today this ended up being my fortune at Chinese lunch today it was very fitting.
Today started out melancholy but it’s ended with me in good spirits. I like that. I’m enjoying some music and relaxing. I’ve decided to take a chance on me and I’m happy with that. Thank you all for being supportive.
I feel melancholy today. My mind is full of dread and I’m not sure why. It’s not depression just a sadness that my life isn’t more but I know I whine about it a lot. How do I get it to more? Do I stay in my comfort zone or take chances?
I am on the fence about a work choice so if I could get clarity prayers/positive vibes I’d really appreciate it.
It’s time to share some random facts about me for my new and older readers. I’m going to give five.
- I just got an iPhone. The screen is smaller then I had with my android by a lot from 6 to 4.7 but I like it. Any apps I totally need?
- My new favorite singer is halsey. It could be partially because she’s bipolar as well.
- Tomorrow I find out some changes at work. I’m anxious about it but at the same time I feel like I have no power so why be anxious.
- Friday the ex was served divorce patties so thirty days I should be divorced.
- I am actually despite my mental health state actually enjoying the summer. Something I haven’t in a long time.
What are five things about you…you’d like to share?