I snagged these questions from
I wanted to do something thought provoking and fun.
1. What’s your philosophy in life? Right now it is… Carpe Diem seize the day
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself? My weight
3. Are you religious or spiritual? Spiritual
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? Before the meds I was an extrovert now I’m more introverted.
5. Which parent are you closer to and why? My mom is my best friend
6. What was the best phase in your life? Well 1997 was my best year before kids. Best after was probably 2009.
7. What was the worst phase in your life? Last year was pretty sucky
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? No. The thing with bipolar is we want to do everything but the follow through is not there.
9. What makes you feel accomplished? Checking things off my to do list
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much? This is hard but right now it’s silver linings playbook. First it’s a romance and second it’s about overcoming mental health issues.
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you? I’m attracted to alcoholics so I’ve promised myself no more.
12. Are you more into looks or brains? Brains
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated? I would and have
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner? It gives me anxiety
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage? Oh man this is a hard one since I’m getting a divorce and I have regret. I think when you know you have perfect trust.
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be? Well I’m already a parent and I think I’m a great mom considering I’m human 🙂
17. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner? I’ve been through this and I told them they had to suck it up.
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything? My mom
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes? Yes
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you? Yes and not just by death sometimes we do by distance
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up? Left alone
22. What’s an ideal weekend for you? Hiking and a good dinner
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex? I think it’s hard to do without a sexual component at least with me.
24. Do you judge a book by its cover? No I think we all project what might not be reality
25. Are you confrontational? No not at all.
26. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart? I’m not sure if I broke my ex husband’s or not. I’m not sure it was ever mine to break if that made sense.
27. Would you relocate for love? Yes I would
28. Did you ever write a journal? I consider this blog my journal
29. What are you most thankful for? My children
30. Do you believe in second chances? Yes I’ve been given a few thankfully
31. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you? They think I’m a badass when I’m really a softie.
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? A beach with my toes in the sand.
33. What did your past relationship teach you? That I deserve to find real love.
34. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder? I think it’s possible to find a mate that way but you have to be cautious.
35. What’s on your bucket list this year? To make new friends
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? Riding roller coasters
37. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again? Flying to Australia to meet a man I dated off the internet
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? My son to not have to have surgery, to not have anxiety, and a million dollars
39. What’s your biggest regret in life? Sadly not getting divorced sooner
40. What do you think about when you’re by yourself? This one makes me kind of sad… I think about how lonely I am and how I wish my life was different despite having wonderful people in my life.
Sorry I didn’t realize I didn’t finish this earlier. My regular feed didn’t show it. Grrrr