I don’t always do the daily word prompts but today spoke to me. There are certain things in life I need to accept.
- I will always have a mental illness.
- I will always worry and fret over things that shouldn’t matter
- People will judge you
- You only have one life — live it.
- I will most likely always have self esteem issues
- I need to take baby steps to change
- Recovery may never happen for me
- I am worthy of love
I think if I can accept those things life would be easier. I found a therapist I want but can’t get an appt until September. He must be good. I don’t know what I’ll do until then. I don’t feel a hard core connection with my current therapist. I need a heavy hitter.