I noticed I’ve had several new followers recently. I thought I’d take tonight to share some basic facts about me that people may or may not know.
- I’m a social worker by trade
- I have three boys and my middle son has been battling cancer recently.
- I’m getting a divorce but have found someone who treats me well. I’m taking it slow though for me as I can be impulsive.
- I’m bipolar, borderline personality disorder, and a binge eater by diagnosis oh and with my hospital stay last September generalized anxiety but I think that goes with the bipolar???
- I want to believe in recovery but I can’t wrap my mind around what that would look like.
- I wish I could spend a day in the mind of someone without mental health issues so I could tell what is a normal emotion reaction.
- I want to show people that you can live life with these illnesses and make it a good one. I’m still struggling with that but I promise I’m trying.
- I want to thank everyone who reads and follows and supports me. It really makes me feel special and connected. I often feel lonely so you guys help me tremendously.
If you have anything else you wanna know all away 🙂