We have to wait at the hospital three days at least to make sure he’s not having an infection. The x has to go back to work so I’ll be here by myself. Things are cold but not hostile I should be happy but of course I’m not. Just one more thing to worry about.
If it’s not an infection it may be an allergic reaction to the mesh graft they used in his brain to keep the brain in place. There is a possibility that another surgery would be needed to remove that graft. Praying for no surgery. Just praying in general.
Thank you everyone who wished us well and prayed last night it is appreciated.