We are back in the hospital with Aaron. His temp spiked again and he was so weak we had to take him by ambulance to er. These three hour drives to the hospital are financially wrecking me. Emotionally wrecking me and physically making me ill. Depending on the MRI they may do surgery again so right now we wait. He’s getting the MRI as I type this. Please pray for my son. I’m so scared to lose him I don’t know what I would do. The bible says God doesn’t give you more then you can handle.I’m trying to trust that.