Hannah at Paint me a smile did a pay of fifty unique questions. I’m feeling pretty even keel today so thought I’d do something fun.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I have no closet door
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes if they are fancy enough.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I don’t sleep with a sheet
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes! Constantly at work.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Bullies. I don’t see the sense in it.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes but only to the number four… Over and over again
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink as a color? Many men look good in this color so why not?
- Whats your least favourite movie?
Hmmm… I’d say that movie with Kristen wiig about the woman with borderline personality disorder. It’s horrible and bad for stigma… Inside of me or something like that
- What do you drink with dinner?
Usually soda pop
- What is your favorite food?
- What movie could you watch over and over and still love?
Too many I am a movie lover especially romantic unrealistic movies
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. But I might do a boudoir photo shoot.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- Favourite kind of sandwich?
Hot ham and cheese
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Bacon eggs and toast
- What is your usual bedtime?
Between nine and ten o clock
- Are you lazy?
I am at home because I really hate housework. But at work I don’t believe I am if anything I over help which can get me in trouble.
- How many languages can you speak?
English and enough Spanish to be dangerous lol
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Is Christmas stressful?
I can sometimes stress over affording it but overall I don’t think so. It’s my favorite holiday
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Teacher or photographer
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. I think they can have negative or positive energy as well.
- Wear slippers?
Do socks count?
- Ever been in love?
- Who would you like to see in concert?
- Hot tea or cold tea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Ever had plastic surgery?
No but i would like several procedures done if I could afford it
- Do you want to get married?
This would be re married for me and Yes. I would like to I like having someone to call husband which is probably why I stayed married so long.
- Do you want kids?
I have three sometimes I wouldn’t mind having a girl but you can’t pick the gender so…
- Whats your favourite colour?
- Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes… Does the twenty year old me count?
- Things you cannot leave the house without?
My phone, my vapor, my purse/wallet
- Do you drink energy drinks?
- Do you drink juice?
Yes sometimes. I love v8
- Do you eat fries with a fork?
- Any phobias?
My biggest ones are death and snakes
- What is your middle name?
- What was favorite subject at school?
- What is your favorite drink?
A flavored latte
- What is your favorite song at the moment? Sucker for pain from suicide squad soundtrack
- What is the last thing you bought? Groceries as we are expecting a major ice storm.
- How many siblings do you have?
I’m an only child
- When was the last time you cried?
A week before my son’s surgery
- Favourite TV shows?
Another hard one to answer as I live so many but I’d say right now scandal, I zombie and stitchers… All coming late in the new year
- PC or Mac? PC but I want a Mac
- What phone do you have?
A large screened off brand one
- How tall are you?
- Can you cook?
Yes. When I put in the effort like right now I made a beef soup from scratch but it’s missing something… grrr lol
So if anyone else wants to do this just let me know you did in the comments and I’ll like yours and if course read it 🙂
Ok so I also wanted to show some pictures. I’ve been playing with my makeup again and here is a couple of my favorite looks. Also the last one is of my son’s scar.
Oh and I got notified two posts ago I have posted a thousand times. Wow!
Anyway hope everyone else is having a good day and if not big internet hugs!