So my son may or may not be having surgery. The tumor is still growing and large enough to come out but the tumor board has to decide if the right time.otherwise we wait another six months. He’s not having symptoms so there is no harm in waiting but at the same time the tumor needs to come out I would think.
My relationship is going strong despite some obstacles. Like still being married. I know in theory you need a break between relationships but I’ve never done that so oddly for good or bad it works for me.
I had some insecurity today in my work place and just being extra sensitive and eating too much. I don’t know how to stop using food as a coping mechanism. I wonder if I ever will.
Well I think that’s it for an update 🙂 hope anyone who reads this is well and had an awesome day.