I was nominated by body electric and I’m so excited. I needed something to distract me so thanks.
Ok I’m thinking the rules are 11 facts 11 questions and 11 nominations.
1. I have a Chihuahua puppy named Rocky and a lab retriever mix named fudge
2. I grew up on a farm in Iowa usa
3. I have a scar under my nose above my lip from being a toddler who climbed on a dresser.
4. I’m an only child.
5. I never saw my parents fight or argue as a child.
6. I think marijuana should be legal.
7. I had a almost three year long distance relationship with a man from Australia. I went to visit him once. It was amazing but the distance became too much. We are friends on Facebook though so that’s something right lol
8. I love Chicago and Dallas. Though I live in a small town.
9. I miss living in a place where you can go shopping at any kind of store for anything.
10. I once nibbled on a make stripper while he was performing. It was his inner thigh and I was pretty drunk lol
11. I got married in August and this year will make it sixteen years ago.
Who are you? (in one sentence?)
Caring, loving, all mixed up but trying to be strong girl.
If you could start over, what would you change?
I would have went straight to college instead of a community one and had the college experience and went on to get my master’s degree.
What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
This is tough as I’ve shared a lot about myself. I guess I’ll bite the bullet and say. I’ve been to submission and bondage parties years ago. There was no sex but the usual whips and spankings etc
If given a chance to be invisible, what would you do?
The thought of being invisible makes me anxious so I’d probably cower in a corner. Sorry lame answer 😦
What is happiness to you?
Being content in the moment. No stress or worries.
Your inspiration, and why so?
This may sound corny but you guys who read my blog are. I love this community.
What is your biggest achievement in life so far?
This I’m sure you all know… My children The other achievement is having a career I can maintain and sometimes be good at.
Your favourite song?
Lil Kim… Not tonight. It’s so dirty I love it
dren. Other than them having a stressful career that I’m able to maintain.
If given a chance to go on a date with a celebrity, who would that be?
Right now I’m really into Jude law.
Are you happy with your life till now?
Hmmm this is a tough one. I am happy with parts of it but in general I think I’m lacking passion for it. I know I’ve talked about it and it still bothers me.
What comes first, the egg or the chicken? Explain the reason.
The chicken because I believe in the God made the earth creation idea.
Ok my questions are…
1. Who was the last person to give you a compliment?
2. What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
3. What calms you on your toughest day?
4. What inspires you to blog?
5. What are you wearing right now?
6. Is the glass half empty or half full?
7. Have you been in love?
8. What was your greatest adventure?
9. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
10. Beach? Mountains? Or big city?
11. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
My nominees are… Yes you guessed it anyone who wants to do this award. I’m on my phone and it’s hard to toggle back and forth so laziness is prevailing. For real though please join in and let me know you did in the comments section. I’ll add you to the post. 🙂