I had been nominated previously by someone and I can’t find the post to that person if you read this I am sorry and let me know your name and I will do it. Now on to this one.
I want to thank chas Harold for the liebster award.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Display the Liebester Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask them 11 new questions or the same ones you were asked.
- Let the bloggers you nominate know!
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 facts about me…
- I always have a morning conversation with myself as I set a double alarm. The alarm goes off a half hour before I am to actually get up. I find i talk to myself about anything in a conversational way then drift back to sleep. THis may sound annoying but it works for me 🙂
- I tend to count to four a lot. I think it is some kind of sensory thing.
- I am struggling with meditation right now. I just can’t get myself to care about it
- I am addicted to the tv show Scandal. It really makes me feel alive because it’s so suspenseful.
- I often wish I had made this blog anonymous so I can be more open with some of my issues but at the time I wanted to be open to stop the stigma. But then I play into it by being so vague sometimes.
- Music is therapy for me. Thank goodness for youtube 🙂 It makes it cheap to listen to songs I had forgotten I love so much.
- My favorite books are the fifty shades of grey novels. Though I feel if Christian hadn’t been a millionaire the book would have had a creepier tone. It shows how society views people with money differently.
- I struggle with the duality of death. I have a fear of dying as I don’t want to not exist but I have suicidal thoughts sometimes. This confuses me and makes my thoughts worse sometimes I think.
- I grew up on a farm in Iowa. I am thankful for my upbringing though some of it contributed to my borderline personality disorder diagnosis.
- My favorite holiday is fourth of July. I love fireworks even though I am terrified of fire. I like the displays but not the home ones you let off yourself.
- I use to scrapbook on a daily basis. It’s one of my passions I miss doing but can’t find the motivation to care. It reminds me of what these disorders have taken from me.
Ok and here is the questions asked by Chas.
- Do you get smarter as you age or just better at interpreting what you already know? I would say you get better at interpreting what you already know.
- What would you title the blog post if you were allowed to write one last one after you died? This is a good question…. I think it would be I miss you all.
- Favorite singer of all time? Adele or Blake Shelton I can’t decide
- Most inaccurate statement ever made about you? Another good questions. This is hard one. I think that I am intimidating when really I am a big softie.
- Winter or summer? Summer…. I am scared to drive in snow
- Dirtiest book you have ever read? How old were you when you read it? The Cinderella story by Anne Rice and I say about 25. It’s a pretty graphic and naughty book.
- Would you give up the ability to cry for a super power? I already don’t have the ability to cry because of my meds and it is awful so I say no.
- Do you prefer black and white or color photos? Why? Color as I am a very visual person and colors just speak to me
- Weirdest item in your wallet/purse? Hmmmm…. sorry I can’t think of anything weird in there.
- Word you hate the most? Moist … it just sounds wrong lol
- Favorite article of clothing? t-shirt
Ok so my questions are…
- Why do you blog?
- How did you pick out your blogs name?
- Favorite quote
- Favorite color
- Favorite song
- What is one thing you’ve learned to help cope with life’s hardships?
- Do you have any regrets? If so will you share one?
- What wakes you up in the mornings?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- Name a place you’d like to visit and why.
- What is your age?
Ok to nominate people. I have done this award before (though I never get tired of getting nominated) and I am going to go a different route and say if you have under 1000 followers and want to do this as a writing prompt go for it 🙂 I nominate you.