I’m doing blogging 201. I thought I’d share this post to help others it’s a great checklist
From header to footer, does everything convey McCallister Sculpture? Here’s my brand audit checklist (SO to my wife who’s a marketing guru for getting me organized):
Feel free to use this for your own brand and let me know anything else you’d add!
- Is my bio accurate and updated?
- I noticed my “About Me” page was one of the most popular pages on my site for new visitors – you only make one first impression folks!
- Are my color themes on brand/ complement my content?
- Does my header/ banner font match what’s on my marketing material?
- Is my logo prominently placed and recognizable?
- If you don’t have one, there are some cost-efficient…
View original post 269 more words