I got these from blahpolar diaries who got it from someone else 🙂
Here we go…
1.How are you, really?
Depressed right now and unhappy with my life.
2. How do you feel right now? What are you thinking about?
I feel hopeless. I am thinking I want to make positive changes and thinking of ways I can make that happen.
3.What’s your favorite color?
4. What’s your favorite food.?
pizza, chocolate, chinese, mexican. 😀
5. What’s your favorite dessert?
6. How old are you?
7. What have you learned today?
That I need to better organize my life.
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
9. What do you do?
I’m a social worker
10. What are some of your favorite books?
Fifty shades of Grey, Anything Laurel K Hamilton
11. What are some of your favorite movies?
Anything with Hugh Grant or Gerard Butler, Silver Linings Playlist, Guardians of the Galaxy, I could go on as I watch a lot of movies.
12. What kind of music are you into?i
I am really into country music right now. There are so few pop music they play them too often I get bored with them.
13. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
Finding Me and about my struggle with finding a proper diagnosis of Bipolar.
14. What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
15. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My three sons
16. Have you ever had a healthy relationship?
No… what is that?
17. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes but I don’t think it has to just be a sexual partner
18. Do you think it’s better to get married when you’re young or better to wait a while?
I think it is better to wait. I wish I had.
19. Do you have any kids?
Yes three boys
20. Have you ever thought of adopting?
Yes I work in that field and I know the need for foster parents.
21. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
22. How did you get into your profession?
I was an underwriter for Citigroup doing home loans when the crash happened my job was eliminated and I wanted a job that there would always be a need for workers. I went back to school and got my bachlors in human health servies/management
23. Would you recommend your profession to other people? Why / Why not?
I would as there is such a need for good caring workers but I would warn it is very hard on you emotionally.
24. What do you do for fun?
Blog, watch movies, watch youtube, read
25. Do you like traveling?
I love it but I can’t afford it right now.
26. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
27. Who are some people you’d like to meet someday?
Brittany Spears, Gerard Butler, and Keanu Reeves
28. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Find your inner peace.
29. What’s one of your favorite habits you have?
Giving compliments to people.
30. What are some things that make you really happy?
Petting my dog, spending time with my children, doing something good at work.
31. What are some things that make you really sad?
abuse and neglect of people, my mental illness
32. What are some things that scare you?
fire, driving long distances, that I will have a stroke (I am planning a blog post on this one day)
33. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
I can do either.
34. Are you a religious person?
yes I believe in God
35. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
Vivian Leigh, Clark Gable, (I should have mentioned Gone with the Wind as a favorite movie up there) Marie Antionette
36. Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
37. What was your life like growing up?
I think I had a good childhood but I am learning I think I had some kind of trauma I don’t remember. (again another future blog post) I am thinking of exploring this in therapy.
38. What were you like in high school?
Rowdy and Viviacious
39. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?
I’m an only child
40. What’s your favorite part about today so far?
I have been productive and am cleaning my room.
41. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?
My parents which I think is for most people.
42. What’s your favorite joke?
I only know one that I can remember. What do you call a lesbian with long fingers? Well endowed. I know lame right.
43. Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?)
yes though I prefer the kind without raw fish
44. Do you like spicy food?
45. How do you like your steak cooked?
46. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?
21 it was my favorite year when I was that age.
47. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
a dog as they are loyal and happy things but pact driven.
48. What’s one of the strangest things you’ve ever done?
Went across the hemisphers to meet a perfect stranger from the internet
49. What kind of vacations do you like?
Ones that are relaxing or ones where I visit friends I haven’t seen in awhile.
50. What are some of your major goals in life?
To find my inner peace, To raise successful children
51. What are some of your smaller goals in life?
To keep a positivity journal and finish my boundaries book
52. What do you like least about yourself?
I am over sensitive and think too much
53. What embarrasses you?
When I say something stupid.
54. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
Being an actual therapist
55. What’s your earliest memory?
My parents passing around a joint
56. What’s the best decision you ever made?
TO go back to school and get my Bachlor’s degree
57. Who’s your best / closest friend?
I have several that I don’t see very often
58. What do you think people think of you?
Right now that I am a miserable person and over medicated. .
59. What were your grades like in school?
Other than math I got a’s and b’s.
60. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
61. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I use to be an extrovert but medication has made me an introvert
62. Have you ever taken a personality test? (How did the results turn out?)
I love the ennegram one and I am a helper.
63. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
64. Do you think people can control their own destiny?
I use to think that we really had no free will that we would choose the same path regardless of knowing the outcome. ow I would like to think we can change things but ultimately I still feel the same way.
65. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others (say, a severely retarded patient vs. a doctor who could potentially save hundreds of lives)?
I think everyone has value except drug users who let the drugs ruin their lives. I know callous but that truth drugs steal your soul.
66. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?
Good but hopelessly flawed.
67. Do you think morals are universal or relative to the beliefs, traditions, and practices of individuals or groups?
Universal in general though I think Culture shapes how we learn our morals.
68. Do you think God exists?
69. Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?
I believe in reincarnation. (another post idea)
70. Do you vote? Why / Why not? If you do vote, how do you usually vote?
Yes and usually libertarian though it is a waste of a vote.
71. Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight?
I do not think it is a choice either way
72. Is torture ever a good option? If no, why not? If yes, when?
No I don’t though I can see where it can come in handy for the “greater good”
73. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
I don’t think the person would be innocent if it saved other people’s lives.
74. What’s the most money you’ve ever given away?
It’s not very much as I am usually too broke.
75. What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
Using what dbt techniques I’ve learned.
76. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
Too many to list
77. What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world?
78. What do you think we could do to best improve the education system?
Teachers that would treat all kids fairly even kids with bad behaviors
79. In general, what do you think about art?
I live it but I don’t get it sometimes
80. What are some of your favorite websites?
YouTube, tmz, Wikipedia
81. What’s the biggest turnoff in a man/woman?
82. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
That’s too personal on a not anonymous blog. But it’s one I regret often.
83. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
That I have a mental illness.
84. What’s something you wish everyone knew about you?
Hmmmm this is a hard one…. Probably that my struggle is real.
85. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
Vape, take a shower, and get ready for work
86. What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you?
Having a mental illness
87. Do you cry easily?
I use to but my meds make it impossible.
88. How do you feel about public speaking?
I use to love it now it gives me anxiety.
89. Do you like to talk on the phone?
No I prefer texting by far.
90. How many emails do you get each week, roughly?
Not sure since most are from stores.
91. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
92. What’s one of your favorite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going?
How is your day going?
93. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
No but I wish I was that brave.
94. Have you ever been in a fist fight?
No. The thought scares me.
95. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
I put a dried snake skin in a co workers drawer.
96. What did you do on your 16th birthday?
I don’t remember.
97. What do you think is one of the most undervalued professions right now?
Social workers… I know from experience. It has a high burn out factor with minimum pay.
98. How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
Treat others how you want to be treated. I suck at it sometimes.
99. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?fd
Forgotten. I don’t think anyone would want to be hated. I don’t wish that wasted energy on anyone.
100. If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today?
Yes … I’m not enjoying life and I want to get there some day.
wow that took some time. I hope you enjoyed this post and I changed a couple questions to suit me better 😀