Latest Event Updates
Still haven’t heard from the job. I also know they haven’t called one of my references. I left a vm letting them know I’m still interested. Please keep praying and/or positive thoughts.
I feel blah. At least it’s not depressed. It’s a shade above that but under meh in my book lol.
Anyway I haven’t read blogs today but I will tomorrow. Hope all of you are well.
I have hope I’ll get that job. I still haven’t heard anything. It’ll be two week today and they said is hear back in two weeks sooo…
I have hope I can turn my life around
- By losing weight
- Being more minimalistic
- Curbing my spending
- Being less thinned skinned
I want a life worth living but it alludes me a lot.
I had a great time and am back home safe. I keep playing every little thing that I perceive as went wrong in my mind. I’m telling myself how I ruined everything which rationally I know I didn’t. Ugh why does this happen?
In the mean time here are some photos…
Car rides not so much lol why does it seem forever to get where your going?
My mood is awesome I’m praying I don’t get cranky.
I wish my excitement was over getting the job but I haven’t heard anything.
But it is over the little mini vacation I’m taking back to my home town. I haven’t been on a vacation in years. I’m so excited!
I’m going with my mom and younger two kids. I’ve decided to set boundaries with my mom where we don’t discuss finances. I don’t want to get cranky. Lol I’m anxious to tell her but adamant.
Today I pack and clean house. I don’t want to forget anything. I need to make a list.
Anyway… Here’s to fun!
I have seen that I have several new followers so I thought I’d do a get to know me post. Most if not all will be known to my long time followers but sometimes a refresher is good right? Lol
- I’m a mom of three boys. Two struggle with their own mental health. One is twelve so time will tell. My middle son had cancer as well though he’s doing well.
- I’m a social worker by trade. It’s often difficult to navigate this field and my mental health but I manage most days. With a lot of venting on this blog lol
- I officially got divorced this January after sixteen years together. I have a boyfriend but I feel distant from him yet co dependent. Ugh.
- I have bipolar and anxiety and once was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder though I am unsure I have that for sure.
- I’ve been to Australia. I felt so peaceful there and I deeply regret not moving there.
- I appreciate everyone that reads this blog and have found this community so supportive.
I’m a nervous wreck on not knowing if I got this job or not. I figured since I want it so bad I won’t get it. But then I’m like that’s silly thinking. Still it’s got my anxiety up. They said it’d be a couple of weeks before I heard anything so I need to chill. No news right now is promising news right?